|Bellman – Russian Speaking||Ajman|
|Cluster Director of Revenue||Dubai|
|Fairmont Gold Butler||Dubai|
|Cluster Revenue Manager||Dubai|
|Marketing & Communications Executive||Dubai|
|Chef de Partie (Moroccan Specialty Chef)||Abu Dhabi|
|Commis II – Cold Kitchen||Ajman|
|Director of Information Technology||Dubai|
|Chef de Cuisine – Seagrill||Dubai|
|Fairmont Gold Manager||Dubai|
|Female Front Desk Agent||Fujairah|
|Server-Arabic Speaker||Abu Dhabi|
|Cluster Senior Sales Manager – Wholesale & Leisure, German speaker||Dubai|
|Cluster Senior Sales Manager||Dubai|
|Food and Beverage – Female Senior Server – Fine Dining||Fujairah|
|Commis 2 – Pastry & Bakery||Dubai|
|Arabic speaker||Abu Dhabi|
|Intern – Food & Beverage||Dubai|
Fairamount Hotel Jobs in Dubai is looking for people who are eager to pursue a challenging career in hospitality services. This is a golden opportunity for people who are willing to start their careers in Dubai. A wide range of employment opportunities are now available at Dubai’s Fairmont Hotel, a five-star luxury hotel known for its welcoming and engaging services.
Equivalent diploma/degree holder, no restrictions on nationality, and relevant work experience are the minimum requirements for applying for this position. The closing date for applications is May 19, 2023, and salary packages vary depending on the position.
Each position had its own unique set of documents. However, the fundamental paperwork needed is
- CV / Resume.
- Diploma/Degree Certificates.
- Work experience certificate.
How to Apply:
Apply the next step-by-step process.
- Click “Career” on the “Accor” website.
- Select ‘Search & Apply’ from the menu.
- Look for a position that fits you and read all the details.
- The results can also be filtered according to location.
- Fill out the application by selecting “Apply Now” and clicking “Submit.”
- Include all necessary documents.
- Examine and send your application.
Following are the job titles and their associated locations.