|Accounting Analyst||Kenya||Apply Now|
|Senior Data Governance Specialist||Saudi Arabia||Apply Now|
|In-Flight Chef||Saudi Arabia||Apply Now|
|GM, Power Plant||Saudi Arabia||Apply Now|
|Principal Data Scientist||Saudi Arabia||Apply Now|
|Senior Data Scientist||Saudi Arabia||Apply Now|
|Captain (A318)||Saudi Arabia||Apply Now|
The national airline of Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabian Airlines, recently announced a number of job openings and attractive salaries of up to 11,000 Saudi Riyals. With this exciting chance, people have the chance to work for one of the top airlines in the Middle East.
The following requirements must be satisfied by applicants in order to be given consideration for a position with Saudi Arabian Airlines:
- Nationality: Saudi citizenship is necessary for the majority of positions, but some may be open to people from other countries.
- Age: Candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
- Education: A high school diploma or its equivalent is a minimum requirement. Specific educational requirements for some jobs, like a bachelor’s degree or pertinent certifications, may exist.
- Language Skills: Language proficiency in both written and spoken Arabic and English is required.
- Experience: While it is advantageous, it is not always required in the aviation industry. Saudi Arabian Airlines welcomes applications from both recent graduates and seasoned professionals.
During the application process, applicants must submit the following paperwork:
- Updated Resume
- A copy of a valid national ID card or passport.
- Educational Certificates
- Language proficiency documentation, such as language certificates or relevant test scores.
How to Apply:
By visiting Saudi Arabian Airlines’ official website, interested candidates can submit an application for any open positions.