|IT Security Administrator||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|SOC Analyst||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Head Cybersecurity||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Officer-Operations Planning||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Senior Officer-Operations Planning||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Officer Operations Data & Analytics||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Senior Officer Operations Data & Analytics||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Senior Manager-Operations Planning||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Manager Operations Data & Analytics||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Managed Aircraft Coordinator||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
|Manager Marketing||Abu Dhabi||Apply Now|
Recently, the Abu Dhabi International Airport announced a variety of job openings with attractive salaries of up to 9000 Dirhams.
- You must be at least 18 years old to apply.
- Candidates should meet the job descriptions’ requirements for education and experience in the relevant fields.
- Arabic or any other language proficiency would be advantageous, but fluency in English is required.
- Candidates must be able to work well in a team and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must satisfy any prerequisites that have been listed for each position.
- Updated resume
- Educational Certificates
- Work Experience Certificates
- Passport and Visa
- Passport-size Photograph
How to Apply:
To apply, go to the designated job portal or the Abu Dhabi International Airport’s official website.