Use the istiqdam form or the online procedure to apply for a permanent family visa in Saudi Arabia. To get a detailed explanation, read the article.
The following list includes the istiqdam process’s eligibility requirements.
- The candidates must be employed.
- According to the GOSI certification, the minimum salary needed for a permanent family visa is SR 3500.
- A family visa application requires an iqama with a validity of no more than three months.
- Only a wife and children under the age of 18 may apply for the visa.
- There can be only one wife on the family visa.
- The parents are not eligible for the permanent family visa.
The istiqdam process has an application fee of SR 2000. Government employees are exempt from paying fees.
Application for Permanent Family Visa Online:
This service is only available to applicants who are doctors registered with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties, accountants registered with SOCPA, and engineers registered with the Saudi Council of Engineers.
How to Apply:
The steps are outlined below.
- Navigate to the Absher system’s website and select the ‘My services’ tab.
- Find and select ‘Expatriate services’.
- Now, select ‘New family visa application’ and follow the instructions.
- A new page will appear with all of your information, from your name and passport number to the details of your sponsor. Check that all of the details are correct.
- Click “Apply for family visa” now.
- If your application is accepted, you will be required to provide information regarding your education level, major subjects, salary, and the date of your most recent degree.
- The number of family members, age, religion, port of boarding, and other pertinent information must then be entered.
- Then send in your application.
Take a printout of the application form and give it to the human resources department of your company to change your status from pending to approved. The application will then be authenticated by your HR officer after entering the order number on the Ministry of Interior website.
Additionally, they will get a confirmation message from MOI, and Absher will give the applicant their visa number. The condition will be accepted. The applicant must now send the required paperwork to their country of residence for processing of the visa.
Follow these instructions to apply for your family’s permanent visa to Saudi Arabia and begin your family’s residency.